- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Rajasthan is the gemstone in India’s crown. From fairy-tale palaces and epic forts to colorful festivals and wildlife encounters, this is India at its vibrant best.
Jodhpur (2Nights) Jaisalmer (2Nights) Bikaner (1Night) Jaipur (2Nights) Ranthambore (1 Night)
Arrival at JodhpurPick up from airport and check into the hotel and, visit the Mehrangarh Fort, which was built on a steep hill. Later, proceed to visit the JaswantThada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. You can also stroll down the markets of Jodhpur. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jodhpur.
JodhpurAfter Breakfast proceed to visit Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening you are freeto do local shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jodhpur- JaisalmerAfter breakfast, check out of the hotel and visit the UmaidBhawan Palace. Later, drive through the desert to proceed for Jaisalmer. After reaching Jaisalmer, check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jaisalmer | SightseeingAfter breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of the city covering the stunning Jain temples inside the Sonar Quila. You will see havelis with convoluted designs and latticed windows such as Patwaon-ki-Haveli and the Gadisar Lake, which is a treat to watch during sunset. Later in the evening, drive 40 kilometres away from Jaisalmer to the sand dunes and enjoy the camel ride/camel cart ride to the Sunset Point and Sam Sand Dunes. Return to Jaisalmer and stay overnight at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer-BikanerToday, check out of the hotel and drive to Bikaner. Check in to the hotel and later visit Junagarh Fort. Enjoy sunset views of the desert, you may taste the camel's milk here and ride on its back at the world-famous National Camel Breeding Farm (own expense). Stay overnight at the hotel in Bikaner.xx
Bikaner-JaipurAfter breakfast, check out from hotel in Bikaner and leave for Jaipur. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Late afternoon, visit Amer Fort and in the evening visit the famous Chowki Dhani for traditional Rajasthani feel & Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
JaipurAfter breakfast we head to visit the City Palace, Hawa mahal, Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir and Albert Hall. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaipur-RanthamboreAfter breakfast, we checkout and proceed to Ranthambore and visit the Ranthambore Fort. After the visit we do a Jungle Safari on direct payment basis and stay overnight in the forest.
Ranthambore- JaipurAfter breakfast checkout and proceed to Jaipur and finally drop to Jaipur Airport.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 08 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 8 nights, 9 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Still camera/ video camera charger
'Our Trip Time' has over 5 years experience in the travel sector and is also valuable for travelers with a small budget. You can advise us with your budget and a general idea of what you are looking for and we can customize a trip for you. Alternatively, we have fixed destination departures monthly.
Give yourself plenty of time getting to the airport so you are not stressed out making sure you are on time. Don’t plan for lot of things to do on the first day as you get there so you can rest and let your body catch up with the weather and time change.
Tons of people dream about leaving their jobs to travel, you're guaranteed to encounter a few surprises—not all of them pleasant. Here's the truth—and the best way to prepare yourself— Don't Quit!
Passport and copy of passport
Carry local cash
Bring a charger adapter
Check the voltage of your electronics
And of course, Yourself!
One of the best in the world, with a vast variety of destinations clustered together in a single country, from the hustling and bustling Mumbai to the parched landscapes and Tuscany-like city states in Rajasthan or the quiet backwaters of Kerala. Here’s some inspiration for planning the perfect first-timer’s trip to India!