- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nepal is a country with natural charm and beauty where nature has left all its best expressions, culture, traditions, attractions and rich history. Home to Mount Everest, it is hot spot for mountaineers and adventure seeking people. Eighty percent of its territory is occupied by the dramatic peaks of the Himalayas. This small, hospitable country has become an exceptionally popular destination for travelers, whether they are in search of climbing challenges or spiritual enlightenment.
Nepal – Kathmandu
Arrive into KathmanduThe rich heritage and culture of Kathmandu draws the attention of tourists from all over the world. On arrival at the airport in Kathmandu, post customs and immigration, you will be welcomed by our staff and transfer to your hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu.
Embark on an excursion to Nagarkot followed by a visit to Bhaktapur.Today, proceed on an excursion to Nagarkot. Situated at an altitude of about 2,200m. Nagarkot is one of the most picturesque spots in the region, renowned for its sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas.Later, proceed to Bhaktapur, known as the 'City of Devotees'. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city.Overnight at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu
Enjoy a city tour of KathmanduThis morning, enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting the • Pashupatinath Temple, • Swayambhunath Temple, • Boudhanath Stupa, • Kumari Ghar • Old Durbar Square. The UNESCO World Heritage Site- Pashupatinath Temple is regarded as one of the most signiﬁcant and sacred temple of Lord Shiva (Pashupati). The Buddhist temple of Swayambhunath or the Monkey Temple is one of the oldest religious sites and the primary pilgrimage destination for Hindus in Nepal. This temple is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Boudhanath Stupa is the oldest and largest stupa and a centre of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal. It was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979. Kumari Ghar, is known for its ornate carvings as well as its divine inhabitant. It is home to a living goddess 'Kumari', a young girl believed to be the human incarnation of the Hindu goddess Taleju (the Nepalese name for Durga). Later, stroll through the old Durbar Square, an excellent example of ancient Newari architecture. This iconic landmark contains a series of palaces, courtyards and temples built between the 12th and 18th centuries by the ancient Malla Kings of Nepal. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the markets, pubs and casinos.Overnight at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu
Depart KathmanduToday, we bid farewell to your 'Beautiful Nepal' tour, as you are transferred to the airport for your onward journey. Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Transfers and sightseeing ex Kathmandu by an AC car (Nissan Sunny/ Tata Manza) for 02-03 pax, AC van (Scorpio / Tata Movus for 04-06 pax, AC Hiace for 07- 13 pax or similar. The Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Daily buﬀet breakfast as per the itinerary. Sightseeing as speciﬁed in the itinerary. Travel insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Any transport to / from Kathmandu. Your tour price starts from Kathmandu. Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless speciﬁed.
- Items of personal nature tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not speciﬁcally mentioned under ‘Tour Price Includes’ column. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Our Trip Time' has over 5 years experience in the travel sector and is also valuable for travelers with a small budget. You can advise us with your budget and a general idea of what you are looking for and we can customize a trip for you. Alternatively, we have fixed destination departures monthly.
Give yourself plenty of time getting to the airport so you are not stressed out making sure you are on time. Don’t plan for lot of things to do on the first day as you get there so you can rest and let your body catch up with the weather and time change.
Tons of people dream about leaving their jobs to travel, you're guaranteed to encounter a few surprises—not all of them pleasant. Here's the truth—and the best way to prepare yourself— Don't Quit!
Passport and copy of passport
Carry local cash
Bring a charger adapter
Check the voltage of your electronics
And of course, Yourself!