- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nepal is a country with natural charm and beauty where nature has left all its best expressions, culture, traditions, attractions and rich history. Home to Mount Everest, it is hot spot for mountaineers and adventure seeking people. Eighty percent of its territory is occupied by the dramatic peaks of the Himalayas. This small, hospitable country has since become an exceptionally popular destination for travelers, whether they are in search of climbing challenges or spiritual enlightenment
Kathmandu , Pokhara
Arrive KathmanduThe rich heritage and culture of Kathmandu, draws the attention of tourists from all over the world. On arrival at the airport in Kathmandu, post customs and immigration, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in a private car.The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu
Kathmandu – Private City TourKathmandu – Private City TourThis morning enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting places like the Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Temple, Kumari Ghar and the old Durbar Square.The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pashupatinath Temple is regarded as one of the most signiﬁcant and sacred temple of Lord Shiva (Pashupati). The main attraction is an impressive statue of a large bull or Nandi, covered in gold. The Buddhist temple of Swayambhunath or the Monkey Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the oldest religious sites and the primary pilgrimage destination for Hindus in Nepal. Kumari Ghar, the residence of the Living Goddess, Kumari, is known for its ornate carvings as well as its divine inhabitant. It is home to a living goddess, a young girl believed to be the human incarnation of the Hindu goddess Taleju (the Nepalese name for Durga).Later, stroll through the old Durbar Square, an excellent example of ancient Newari architecture. This iconic landmark contains a series of palaces, courtyards and temples built between the 12th and 18th centuries by the ancient Malla Kings of Nepal.The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city.Overnight at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Pokhara (200 km / approx. 7 hours drive)Today, proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. Pokhara with its fresh air, snowy peaks, peaceful lakes and beautiful greenery makes it 'The Jewel in the Himalaya'. On arrival, check in to the hotel (Hotel Dandelion Or Similar) Transfer from hotel in Kathmandu to hotel in Pokhara (Private) The rest of the day is at leisure or one can enjoy boating on Phewa Lake. Overnight at Hotel Dandelion, Pokhara
Pokhara – Private City TourToday, after breakfast, spend the day unravelling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a visit to the Bindhyabasini Temple, dedicated to Goddess Durga, who is the goddess of war and Pokhara's chosen guardian deity. Also visit the Gupteshwar Cave, considered the longest cave in Nepal, where the Shiva Lingam is preserved. Finally, visit the Davis Falls, a fascinating waterfall locally known as the Patale Chhango (Nether Fall), which means Underworld Waterfall. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight at Hotel Dandelion, Pokhara
Pokhara - Kathmandu (200 km / approx. 7 hours drive)Today, drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival, check in to the hotel.Transfer from hotel in Pokhara to hotel in Kathmandu (Private). The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the markets, pubs and casinos. Overnight at Hotel Vaishali, Kathmandu
Depart KathmanduToday, bid farewell to your 'Namaste Nepal' tour, as you are transferred to the airport for your onward journey.Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Kathmandu (Private)
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Transfers and sightseeing ex Kathmandu by an AC car (Nissan Sunny/ Tata Manza ) for 02-03 pax, AC van (Scorpio / Tata Movus for 04-06 pax, AC Hiace for 07- 13 pax or similar. The Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Daily buﬀet breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as speciﬁed in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Any transport to / from Kathmandu. Your tour price starts from Kathmandu. Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless speciﬁed.
- Items of personal nature tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not speciﬁcally mentioned under ‘Tour Price Includes’ column. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
'Our Trip Time' has over 5 years experience in the travel sector and is also valuable for travelers with a small budget. You can advise us with your budget and a general idea of what you are looking for and we can customize a trip for you. Alternatively, we have fixed destination departures monthly.
Give yourself plenty of time getting to the airport so you are not stressed out making sure you are on time. Don’t plan for lot of things to do on the first day as you get there so you can rest and let your body catch up with the weather and time change.
Tons of people dream about leaving their jobs to travel, you're guaranteed to encounter a few surprises—not all of them pleasant. Here's the truth—and the best way to prepare yourself— Don't Quit!
Passport and copy of passport
Carry local cash
Bring a charger adapter
Check the voltage of your electronics
And of course, Yourself!