- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Step into the sweetest era of love and togetherness with this tour and create some of the most romantic and memorable moments of your life. Caress your better half with this luscious tour and you will find a reason to love each other more with every passing moment in your life.
Whether the enchanting backwaters or the cuddling beauty of the scenic landscapes, a honeymoon in Kerala will allow you both a harmonious time with each other. The pristine and tranquil ambience of Kerala and its holiday destinations, with their alluring and captivating beauty will offer you a pleasant stay and the best way to admire the love of your life.
No details found.
MunnarUpon your arrival at the Cochin Airport, you will be pleasantly greeted and transferred to Munnar. One of the most sought after hill stations in India, Munnar is often referred to as the ‘Green Capital of India’. Once you arrive in the hill station, you will be taken to the Rajamala Hills, the indigenous home of the rare and endangered Mountain Goats or the Nilgiri Thars. Post this, you will be checked-in into one of the hotels and can relax for a while; overnight stay at the hotel.
MunnarToday you can explore the many facets of enchanting Munnar. Starting with a visit to the fascinating Echo Point, where you can hear the echoes of your own sounds, you can also visit the Indo-Swiss Livestock Centre, which is engaged in developing new breeds of high-yielding cattle. Following these, you can explore the Mattupetty Dam and witness the many different and exotic flora and fauna of this region. Boating, Paddling and Speed Boating near this dam has its own and unmatchable delight. Kundala Spice Plantation will be next on the visit list.Post lunch, you will be taken to the Pothamedu View Point, where you can have the astounding and panoramic views of the hill station. By evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
KumarakamOn the third day you will be driven to the backwaters of Kumarakom. The drive to this place helps you witness the most pristine parts of God’s Own Country and will offer you pleasing views of the scenic and tranquil landscapes. Upon arrival in Kumarakom, check-in into the hotel and spend the day at leisure. The serenity and charm of this holiday destination is ideal for couples, especially for the honeymooners!
AlleppeyToday, you and your better half will be travelling to Alleppey, one of the most romantic holiday retreat in South India. Popularly known as the ‘Venice of the East’ and ‘Backwater Capital of India’, the striking and spectacular sights of Alleppey will surely keep you enchanted. Arriving in Alleppey, you will be checked-in into a luxurious houseboat that will take you on a backwater cruise as soon as you make yourself comfortable within it. Explore and witness the scenic river islands jotted with lush and verdant coconut groves, rustic villages and farmlands. As dusk bestows, while gliding over the silent backwaters you can enjoy a romantic dinner under the starry roof overhead; overnight stay in the houseboat.
CochinAfter etching some of the most lovable and romantic moments of your newly formed relation, today you will be driven back to Cochin. With your arrival at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station, this sweetest sojourn will come to a delightful end.
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is halting in case of Budget and deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is included)
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica for Budget/ Deluxe/ Super Deluxe package and a/c Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios for luxury package.
- Toll, parking, drivers Bata, interstate tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera
- Any personal expensive – laundry , shopping, tip etc
- Air fare / Train fare
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding etc
- Meal other than specified
- Luggage Loading charges in Volvo
- Heater charges will be extra (Direct payment at hotel)