- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jordan, officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is an Arab country in Western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. The famous Dead Sea is located along its western borders and the country has a small coastline to the Red Sea in its extreme south-west, but is otherwise landlocked. Jordan is strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe. The capital Amman, is Jordan’s most populous city as well as the country’s economic, political and cultural centre. Lot of History and culture to be witnessed in this lovely city with hidden treasures like the Petra , Dead Sea, Red Sea , Amman Citadel and much more!
Jerash City-Ajloun Castle & Mar Elias Tour, Amman , Petra ,Wadi Rum overnight , Aqaba city, Dead sea, Madaba city, Mount Nebo
Jerash City-Ajloun Castle & Mar Elias Tour• 8AM Hotel pick up & starting the tour • 9AM – 12PM Jerash Tour & Moving towards Ajloun Castle • 1PM – 2PM Visiting Ajloun Castle & Moving towards Mar Elias • 3PM – 4PM Mar Elias Tour & Moving back to Amman • 5PM Hotel Drop off Amman
Amman Full Day Tour• 8AM Hotel Pick up & Beginning of Amman Tour • 8.30AM Visiting Amman Citadel • 10.30AM – 1PM Visiting of Roman Theater & the museum-Down Town Tour • 3PM Visiting of Royal Automobile museum (Past King Hussein automobiles collection-one of the main attraction in Amman tour • 5PM Hotel Drop Off at Amman
Petra Full Day & Overnight• 8AM Hotel pick up & Moving toward Petra (3 hrs driving from Amman ) • 11AM Arriving & Starting Petra Tour- Guided Tour • 5PM Hotel Drop off at Petra.
Wadi Rum Full Day & overnight• 9AM Hotel Pick up & Moving towards Rum • 11AM Arriving to Rum and Starting morning Jeep tour - Included for 4 hrs • 3PM Drop off at the Bedouin campsite • 8.30PM Dinner ( Bedouin Zarp "Chicken , Grilled vegetables & salads)-included • 11PM Inclusive of overnight at the camp under beautiful stars.
Wadi Rum -Aqaba overnight• 7AM Having breakfast at the camp -Included • 8AM Driving to Aqaba city • 10AM Visiting city center & Having Lunch (Not Included) • 1PM Drop off at Aqaba Hotel and then day at your leisure
Aqaba city-Dead sea overnight• 10AM Aqaba Hotel Checkout and moving to Karak city. • 2PM Drop off at Dead sea Hotel
Madaba city & Mt.Nebo -Baptism Site-Airport• 9AM Hotel Pick up • 10AM – 12 PM Visiting Madaba- St. George, Map Church and Martyrs churches • 12PM – 1PM Madaba Mosaic Workshops & Mount Nebo - Church • 2PM – 5PM Baptism Site • 5PM Airport Drop Off
- Meet and assist at, Amman Airport upon arrival and
- Transportation in modern AC Tourist Bus
- English Speaking Tour Guide from Arrival Day at Jordan until the group Leaves
- Hotel accommodation in 3 – 4 * or 5* stars Hotel as mentioned above or similar on HB basis.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned
- Horse riding in Petra (800 m). (From the main gate till entrance of the Siq).
- One night sleep in Bedouin Camp with Dinner & Breakfast and 2 Hours Jeep tour in the desert of Wadi Rum
- 02 small bottle 500 ML of mineral water per person every day in the
- Welcome kit +Jordan map
- Portages at hotels and airport
- Group Visa (only for 5 Pax and up) provided full passport details at least three weeks before
- All applicable taxes including 16% governmental tax and 10% service charges / at present
- Any personal expenses.
- Optional Excursions and trekking
- Drinks with meals.
- Carriages in Petra.
- All kind of tips.
- Any not mentioned expenses and services.
- Horse boy in Petra $5.00 (tip).
- International Flights
- Visa charges
- Jordan Pass ( available at Jordan airport )
'Our Trip Time' has over 5 years experience in the travel sector and is also valuable for travelers with a small budget. You can advise us with your budget and a general idea of what you are looking for and we can customize a trip for you. Alternatively, we have fixed destination departures monthly.
Give yourself plenty of time getting to the airport so you are not stressed out making sure you are on time. Don’t plan for lot of things to do on the first day as you get there so you can rest and let your body catch up with the weather and time change.
Tons of people dream about leaving their jobs to travel, you're guaranteed to encounter a few surprises—not all of them pleasant. Here's the truth—and the best way to prepare yourself— Don't Quit!
Passport and copy of passport
Carry local cash
Bring a charger adapter
Check the voltage of your electronics
And of course, Yourself!